ChlorKing® Sentry Sentry/Chlorking Low Pressure UV Systems
ChlorKing® Sentry Aqua Guard UV systems are leading the way to better, safer water. Their unique, forward-thinking design employs high output amalgam technology for better chloramine control and inactivation of chlorine resistant bacteria.
Sentry Aqua Guard systems are designed for commercial pools and spas, and they pay for themselves through lower cost of operation and a longer lasting system. ChlorKing® Sentry ultraviolet light systems add a second level of protection for your patrons against pathogens in the pool water. They also drastically reduce the level of chloramines which can often overwhelm indoor pool areas.
- Amalgam technology
- Improved water and air quality
- Reduction in chlorine consumption
- Reduction in water born bacteria
- Reduction in bleached bathing suites
- 13,000 hour EOL lamp life
- Patent pending quick disconnects
- 316L stainless steel chambers
- Schedule 80 chambers for small pools and hot tubs
- 120v power supplies on all models
- 254nm wave length for sterilization
- 185nm wave length for oxidation
Model Spec Sheets
ProMinent - UV System Dulcodes A
Dulcodes A UV systems are ideal for the photochemical decomposition of combined chlorine (inorganic chloramines) in the treatment of swimming pool water. Chlorine-resistant germs, especially cryptosporidium are reliably inactivated. Special medium pressure UV lamps generate intense polychromatic UV light to reduce the strong odor producing and eye irritating substances. The result is an improved quality of water for healthy and pleasant swimming.
- Key Applications: Spray pads, Swimming pools, Zoos, Aquariums, Drinking water
- The A unit utilizes multiple control points thus allowing for a
disinfection setpoint and a chloramine setpoint. Up to 25% chemical savings when used with DCM502!
NSF50 listed to NEW 2012 standard and 3rd party validated for Crypto 3.0 log inactivation
Only UV systems on NSF site with Electronic lamp driver
NO Magnetic ballasts
The A units can save up to 40% power versus a standard magnetic ballast
Electronic ballasts can increase lamp life!
The A plants are the only UV system on market with Tru-Vue viewing disc on chamber allowing viewing of UV lamp in operation
The A plants have PLC based controls with color coded screens that give immediate notice of operation status of system
400 days of data logging, lamp power, UV intensity, faults, warnings
Integrated heatsink inside of electrical lamp driver to maximize performance and longevity